Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries and one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery and pickup services bring everyday essentials and fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, and give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are looking for an IT Engineer dedicated to delivering a frictionless experience to our users. We believe in maximizing the potential for automation, and working cross-departmentally to create smooth processes that empower the people at Instacart to do their best work. This is a high impact role, you will work directly with internal and external teams to meet our strategic goals and drive IT projects related to the business.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop automation workflows and integrations to make our applications work better.
- Build and maintain SaaS solutions for various stakeholders in a secure manner
- Manage Mac clients, DEP, VPP, Application patches and security through Jamf.
- MDM management with configuration profiles to manage 1000+ active Apple devices, concentrating on current industry-led security protocols and standards.
- Lead and assist in cross-functional projects and deliver those projects on time and within guidelines
- Support security and compliance initiatives and standards (encryption, av, firewall, backup, access) on all end-user systems
- Work with the IT and Security teams to drive better security practices across our applications and to provide training, documentation, and learning opportunities.
- You believe in automating and optimizing systems to create a frictionless experience for our users
- You work cross-functionally with teams to better understand their needs and implement solutions that help them work better
- You have deployed large scales systems across an organization
- You have Strong working knowledge in Apple OS X 10, Windows 7 (and higher), JAMF Software Server (JSS), ACLs, Directory Services, Mac OS X File, WiFi, PKI, AirWatch In-depth and broad knowledge in troubleshooting regarding Apple OS X
- You are great at communicating with all types of people and personalities
- You love technology and delivering great and professional customer service
- You have experience with implementing and supporting enterprise technologies
- You have experience with one or more scripting/coding languages (Python/Powershell)
- You are great on creating documentation, knowledge sharing and training junior team members.